1. Mr. Rantsope Meshack “Rex” Molefe – Apart from being an assistant Director at Thabong Educare Resources Centre for seven (7) years [2001 to 2007] and a Director at Motheo Pre-Primary Education Centre for four (4) years [2008-2011], He hold amongst a list of qualifications, a Senior Matric Certificate, an International Youth Leadership Programme Certificate, a Diploma in Journalism, Diploma in adult education, a Certificate in Generic Assessor Course and some informal courses in psychology and sociology-a specialist in Training and Skills Development. In addition to this leadership and management roles and responsibilities he once assumed, He has also served at the time in the Executive Committees of the then ECD Provincial and National Structures: South African Training Institute for ECD (SATIECD) which was part of the South African Congress for Early Childhood Development and Gauteng Training and Resource Organization Forum (GTROF). Currently, he is also a Board Member of National Early Childhood Development Alliance (NECDA) and a member of Bridge-National ECD Community of Practice (CoP) and representing them at a National level in different platforms, including South African ECD Intersectoral Forum; Provincial Integrated ECD Stakeholder Forum which is led by the Department of Education (P, M&E;) and providing strategic interventions on issues of National importance. Coupled to this, he possesses and intensive knowledge and expertise on Qualification development, design and development of aligned NQF learning materials and he also assisted the ETDP.SETA and QCTO with regard to the development of Occupational Qualifications in Early Childhood Development as he participated in the development of Occupational Qualification in NQF Level 4 and NQF Level 3 Part Qualification.
Within Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, he is an active member of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality ECD Stakeholder Forum which is led by Department of Health and Social Development and he assist the Municipality on a number of issues related to Early Childhood Development. Mr. Molefe, Rex by nickname is a highly self-motivated quality enablement team leader with excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability, including being a motivational speaker and he has went further to establish a Training Services Provider called Motheo Training Institute Trust in 2007 and in 2011 the 17th of March Motheo Training Institute Trust was formally incorporated and since then to date it has been growing from strength-to-strength under his leadership as a Founder, Trustee and a Director and he is still currently a Director of Motheo Training Institute Trust. To see what all about Motheo Training Institute Trust is, a brain child of Mr. Rantsope Meshack “Rex” Molefe, please visit the website: www.rexmotheo.co.za Thus, he has proved his competency in numerous fields of endeavour, including approved network administrator, instrumental system designer, skills development facilitator, accreditation facilitator, policy formulator (Quality Management System Facilitator), specialist in Early Childhood Development, quality management system specialist programme design and development, assessor, fundraiser, specialist in HIV/AIDS Training and other Health related matters, programme evaluator and specialist in Advocacy and lobbying using his powerful communication and negotiating abilities. Given his number of years in societal development, he has become a Social Entrepreneur and a Business Man committed in his philosophy of creating programmes and projects that articulates sense of self-reliance, self-determination and self-sufficient for our previously disadvantages communities. Through his network established over number of years and a pool of personal contacts and associates which consist of a mixture of racial groups, he is able to contribute meaningfully towards societal development. On family issues, he is a loving, supportive and caring husband to her beautiful wife, Mrs. Thokozile Molefe and a father to his eighteenth (20) year’s son, Vuyo Prince Molefe. Academically, Mr. Molefe believes that learning never stop and his dream is to further pursue his studies and do Masters in Business Administration as that will help a lot in taking Motheo Training Institute Trust to high heights as MBA is directly related to what he does on daily basis. In a nutshell, this is a brief resume of Mr. Rantsope Meshack Molefe which constitute and serves as a personal profile at this point and time.
2. Mr. Nicodemus Motsoane Molefe – Mr. Nicodimas Molefe possesses a Matric Senior Certificate, a National Diploma in Human Resource Management and Certificate in Project Management.
Mr. Nicodimas Molefe is responsible for our Human Resource Management and Managing varied Organizational projects and he has an extensive experience in Project management and leadership as he has managed projects in various Organizations, this includes managing bursaries at an entry level position at the Vaal University of Technology in the Education Sector while he was a student and he has served in various portfolios of different Organizations and Forums as a Project Manager as well as being an Administrator.
He brings an added value to Motheo Training Institute Trust College being a Board of Trustees and assisting on Human Resource Development Department and Project Management of the Organization.
3. Ms. Thokozile Queen Matiwane – Ms. Thokozile Queen Matiwane possesses a Matric Senior Certificate, Higher Certificate in ECD NQF Level 5, Higher Certificate in ODETD NQF Level 6 and National Diploma in ODETD NQF Level 5, Assessor and Moderator Course.
Ms. Thokozile Matiwane has an extensive knowledge and experience in the environment of Education, Training and Development, especially in Early Childhood Development Sector having worked with children in various ECD facilities and as well as working as an Education, Training and Development Practitioner as a Skills Development Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and her experience comes handy as a value added on being a Trustee of Motheo Training Institute Trust College and she assumes responsibilities within the Board of Trustees that of being a Secretary.
4. Ms. Jabulile Mirriam Nkosi – Ms. Jabulile Nkosi possesses a Matric Senior Certificate, certificate in Book-keeping, certificate in office administration, certificate in information technology, Higher Certificate in ECD NQF Level 5, Higher Certificate in ODETD NQF Level 6 and National Diploma NQF Level 5 in ODETD, Assessor and Moderator Course..
Ms. Jabulile Nkosi has an extensive knowledge and experience in the environment of Education, Training and Development as she has being working for many years as an Education, Training and Development Practitioner as a Skills Development Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and Administrator for Motheo Training Institute Trust College and her experience as a person who have grown within the Organization does add value and within the Board of Trustees she is an Appointed Member of Board of Trustee and that helps in retaining the culture, ethos and philosophically approach of Motheo Training Institute Trust College in delivering Quality Education, Training and Development practices.
5. Ms. Anna Magole Tyatyi – Ms. Anna Magole Tyatyi possesses a Matric Senior Certificate, Higher Certificate in ECD NQF Level 5, Higher Certificate in ODETD NQF Level 6 and National Diploma NQF Level 5 in ODETD, Assessor and Moderator Course.
Ms. Anna Tyatyi has an extensive knowledge and experience in the environment of Education, Training and Development as she has being working for many years as an Education, Training and Development Practitioner as a Skills Development Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and Chief Operation Officer for Motheo Training Institute Trust College and her experience as a person who have grown within the Organization does add value and within the Board of Trustees she is an Appointed Member of Board of Trustee and that helps in retaining the culture, ethos and philosophically approach of Motheo Training Institute Trust College in delivering Quality Education, Training and Development practices.