Having a proper infrastructure and offices all equipped with necessary technological accessories, it becomes compelling to have sound filling, record keeping systems.
Thus, our record system consists of the following:
Learners or candidates enrolled with us:
- Application Forms.
- Types of learning programs they have applied for.
- Unit Standard and/or Qualifications completed and incomplete.
- Number of successful and unsuccessful learners.
- Baseline assessment tools or forms.
- Formative assessment tools or forms.
- Summative assessment tools or forms.
- Number, Gender of facilitators.
- Number of assessors and moderators.
- Financial documents
- Organizational Vision and Mission Statements.
- Organizational History.
- Organizational Profile.
- Profile of Staff and their resume.
- Organization that we network with.
- Funders and donors that support us.
In a nutshell these are what our administration entails in terms of information management and these responsibilities are allocated to the administrator who possesses expertise on these areas of expertise.
Filing and record keeping is done manually and electronically. All this information, be it on the discs or files are kept in well safe and secured place.
All members of the organization with their respective job descriptions ought to approach administrator when in need of anything or information pertaining to the organization. All are required to fill in associated relevant forms as per our administration policy and procedure.
Basically, this is how we manage information and other related aspects of administration.